We are looking for a Funeral Arranger. Someone who is caring and empathetic, highly-organised yet flexible, and an all-round great person.
About the Business and the Role
The role of a Funeral Arranger is a demanding, yet rewarding position where you will assist families with emotional support whilst arranging and conducting the funeral service to suit the dynamics of the family, ensuring they are able to celebrate their loved ones life in their own special way.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
A Funeral Arranger oversees the funeral planning process with the successful completion of the funeral service. To liaise with the funeral participants; including the florist, celebrant or clergy, cemetery and/or crematorium, graphic designers and catering staff. Whilst working as part of a successful, caring and compassionate team and maintaining the highest standards of business, professional and personal conduct.
Skills and Experience
- Outstanding people skills, with a high level of empathy and the ability to put people at ease
- Professional manner in both attitude and presentation
- Team Player and someone who is a joy to work with
- Intermediate computer skills
- Physically fit
- Has the ability to remain calm and maintain composure under stressful circumstances
- Able to work to a tight schedule, but flexible enough to understand the schedule can change
- A background in the funeral industry is not essential
- After hours work and weekends will be required. Any after hours work will receive monetary compensation
Applications close Tues, 18 Jan 2022. Please apply at here